View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 11:38 AM   #3283
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
So clearly there's been a fair bit of ballot box-stuffing involved in this vote. Crimson got a +1 vote which I believe is Thomkal's extra vote. Shark on the other hand got +2 votes from somewhere. I see two main possibilities
a) Crimson got a +2 vote from somewhere
b) Someone was trying to cause confusion by getting Shark lynched instead of Crimson so that we would all be voting Crimson today.
Makes me a smidgeon more trusting of Shark. Plus his general demeanor yesterday spoke of a new player villager.

Next up there was only one night kill again. Do the two wolf teams get alternate night kills after the first one?

Also worth noting that we've been absolutely useless as a village so far. Three wolves down and not one of them caught in a lynch.

Narcizo I do not have an extra vote power though I wish I did. Someone else who voted for him is the likely culprit. And CF, his protests aside, was not our friend, Despite our horrible record as villagers, I feel good that we will find our Angel of Mercy soon as the number of candidates is more manageable now.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote