View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 10:45 PM   #1
britrock88
Pro Starter

2015 Top Gun Game B draft thread

For reference...

Game Rules

1) Participants sign up to play in this thread. I will break up participants into groups to try to keep group sizes between 8 and 12 participants.
2) Each participant drafts a team of 6 players participating in the NCAA Tournament. Each participant must draft a player from a team seeded 10-16.
3) Participants' teams will be formed by a snake draft conducted in a separate forum thread.
-----a) The draft will start immediately after the Selection Show and run until complete. If not completed by Thursday morning, I will auto-fill participants' teams according to lists or my own judgment.
-----b) A draft clock will run from 10am to 6pm EDT each day. During this window, each participant will have 1 hour after the previous selection to draft a player. After 1 hour has elapsed, subsequent participants may cut in line to make selections. The skipped participant may back-fill their selection at any time. (NOTE: this rule relies on participants PMing the teams after them in the draft order. I will use discretion to resolve circumstances involving missed PMs and skipped picks.)
-----c) Please do not sign up if you are unable to 1) participate during the day, 2) send in lists, or 3) be content to back-fill your way to a title like Karl can.
4) Participants' teams scores equal the sum of the teams' players' scoring in the NCAA Tournament.
*REVISED* 5) "Play-in games" do not count towards the standings unless a player is drafted before his team's play-in game and his team loses its play-in game.

Game B
1. Comey
2. Logan
3. dacman
4. Sublime 2
5. dfisher
6. tarcone
7. hoopsguy
8. PurdueBrad
9. Chief Rum
10. henry296

britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote