View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 12:18 PM   #818
Vaimes
Mascot

Some insight on how I came to posses the whatever cloak:

I saw Grover's wagon growing until it basically everyone was voting him except Raven and myself. I saw Chief Rum suddenly vote Zirco, and since I thought he was voting for Grover before, I thought maybe he was jumping off the wagon to avoid being interrogated the next Day, as it's very apparent the majority of the scumteam was on the Grover bandwagon. So I checked him! Which actually really sucks, because it's basically my fault we lost two townies in one Night. And now I'm in this position where cheekimonk is basically arguing that I have to be lynched, which is really bad because it's likely that we either lose if we mislynch toDay or toMorrow, and. Yeah.

I am not new to mafia. I have played many games across four sites over the course of a little over a year. If I were going to steal from the NK target, I would keep that shit to myself. At that point, the only way I could possibly look guilty is if a townie stole from me and saw I had Chief Rum's cloak. Like, seriously.

If I'm going to be lynched, at least do it because I've been really scummy for xyz reasons, and not because a bunch of numbers told you to. You're going to be really embarrassed if you mislynch two townies based on how lucky they were with their roles.
Vaimes is offline   Reply With Quote