View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
muns
Pro Starter

From Coaching to Managing the Coaching- FBCB AD Dynasty

So I have been playing around with wanting to do an interactive dynasty where there are some of us being the athletic director for schools within the FBCB universe.

I started this concept a while ago here, but burnt myself out trying to be the entire AD for the entire conf. it got pretty big, and overall it was just too much to handle.

Before I can even get to that point of anything interactive, I figured I would start a solo version first and flush out the kinks.

Instead of being the AD for an entire conf, I am going to be the AD for one school and if we start winning, ill add more teams later.

The team I'm starting with is Maryland Eastern Shore and this is what the Universe looks like.

We have full conference movement on, and only The big tourney and the NIT and that's it. Gonna have to win to make it to anything in this universe.

Not sure the format or all the rules for how I am going to hire coaches, but when I get to that point ill figure it out.

We are using Britrocks file for the start, so the Prestiges of the schools are more in line with where I think they should be. Shout out to Brit for the hard work and for letting us have his hard work on the files.

Head Coach firing is off, don't want the AI doing my work for me, but I have job offers on so that I can let guys go who realistically would move on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100.jpg (255.4 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by muns : 04-12-2015 at 05:48 PM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote