View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 11:44 AM   #3185
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II View Post
murrayyyyy, couple questions about your league.

1) Any interest in a text sim vet who's never played FBCB?
2) Is the currently available for purchase version of FBCB the one you're using?

I'd love to get in and take over the UCSB Gauchos when they join the NCAA in '64.

Edit: nevermind on the second question, loading up the .exe shows it's indeed the 2010 version.

1) I personally have no problem helping owners out since my focus of this league is a story, not winning at all costs. With the group of owners assembled right now, I don't think anyone would have a problem giving advice in this league to help out. I'd rather have a group of guys who have fun in a league than 80 guys in the league who export like it's a chore.

2) I'll post a file that has all the info you need and you simple download and put in the proper place (I'm at work so my memory fails me). Once again, plenty of people can answer that hard part. The file we use is one I created and during the off season phase I will add teams/move teams at the proper times. It's been tested so it works (hence my questions about HTML a page earlier here).
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote