View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 09:50 PM   #186
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 – We host Cleveland and barely emerge winners 44-38. Bortles, MVP, 38 or 49, 492 and 4:2, WR Wild is 13 for 160 and 2 scores, TE Kelce, in his first game with us after trading for him is 7 for 101, and RB Gohl and FB Wheatley with receiving scores too. Meanwhile Gohl is 23 for 166 and a score on the ground, and 2nd rounder RB Jose Rivers rushes for another. CB Tuder with a pick, and No sacks on the day at all. OG Satre, Linder, and OT Goldhammer all had 4 KRB. FB Wheatley had 2 and a pancake.

There is a reason I kept extended Linder with min-sal contracts, and it was in case of a injuries to my peops. Right now, he has 13 KRB in 21 KRO for a large 61.9%, and just 1 sack allowed in 4 starts and one game subbed in for Theo. I don’t need to extend Theo. Even without Linder as my OG, we’ll be fine I think.

Back from injury – OG Theophilakos, CB Jenkins. Theo is back, but because he’s the hot-guy, Linder will remain in for now. No reason to punish success.

Week 6 – We host the 4-1 Colts, and this is a major game for us. Which we lose. 31 to 35. Argh. Bortles? 32 of 47 for 2:1 and 331 yards – WR Wild for 10 and 120, WR Fahey for 7 and 79 and 1 score, WR Robinson for another TD, RB Gohl for 19 and 104 and 1, WR Donnie Crawford rushes for a score on a reverse. No picks or fumbles by us, 2 sacks by S Iloka, 1 by Grossman. OG Satre with a pancakes and 4 KRB and OG Linder with 3 KRB on 4 KRO.

WR Allen Robinson is out with a strained Achilles tendon for 4 weeks.

Coming back is RB Brooks.

I am required to have 4 active and healthy WR on my roster, I currently have 3. I activate Lee, who is doubtful. I will not be playing him, Donnie Crawford is starting at SE.

Week 7 – We head to Pittsburgh to face the 2-4 Steelers. It’s not even close – 47-21 us. I was a little worried with injuries, but I didn’t need to be. We’re a professional team Bortles, MVP again, 30 of 44 for 228 and 4:1. WR Fahey with 9 for 65 and a score, WR Crawford with 5 for 47 and 2 scores, and TE Kelce with the other . RB Brooks, spelling Gohl, grabbed a ground TD. Picks by OLB Upshaw, S Iloka, And CB Hopkins. Fumbled recovered by Iloka as well. We had a crazy play where RB Brooks fumbled the ball away, our only fumble on the day. It was recovered, and then as it was being returned, WR Wild forces a fumble of his one, and OG Satre falls on it to end the play. Weird stuff. Sacks by DT Hover, DE Butler, and S Myles Clinton, OG Satre with 5 KRB and 3 pancakes. Linder was stymied, and I’ll move back to Theo next week,

Injury news – TE Delaroche is back from injury.

Week 8 – We travel to the 4-3 Ravens and barely emerge 35-34. We were down by 13 with 6 minutes left, and then Wild caught two TDs on back to back drives, the last at 0:36 to win the game. RB Gohl had 53 on 11 for 1 score, and Bortles rushed for a score too. He was 34 of 51 for 372 and 3:3. Kelce had 8 for 73, Wild 7 for 105 and 2, and RB Brookes added an aerial TD grab. Picks by OLB Upshaw and MLB Ward. 1.5 sacks by DT Fisk, and 1 by ILB Ward. C person with 5 KRB, and Satre with 3 and a pair of pancakes as well.

Injury news – RB Brooks s out again for 2 weeks wth a strained calf musle. FB Wheatly is probable with a bruised ribcage for a few weeks,

Coming back – Marqise Lee and Bortles’s injury is now over that he was nursing the first half of the season.

At the halfway mark:

AFC South

7-1 – Jaguars
5-3 Colts
4-3 Titans
3-4 Texans

In Afc Bengals are 7-1, and Jets 6-1 and both Broncos and Chiefs 6-1. Lots of top talent there. In the NFC, just one team with one loss and 2 with two losses. We have 5 with one though. So we aren’t in the clear by any means.

Stats?

Gohl is 3rd in rushing yards, tied for 4th in rush TD
Velazquez is in from of league in sacks,
Satre in league lead with KRB and more than twice as many pancakes (9) as the next highest (4)

Satre is an entire O Line by himself!

Alright, let’s keep this wagon train a-moving!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote