View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 05:40 PM   #1399
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

For the longest time we thought font was the cultist. Almost right after the game starts she lists 2 of the three of us in a post, figured that was a signal to us.

Then the MartinD save of her had us looking at MartinD as the seer. Go figure, it was just bad luck for us that it was random chance.

Did you also think he was the seer bug? Was that the reason for your protect order?

Thought Autumn was the cultist after font didn't end up as the cultist.

Autumn was my brutal order the first couple days then it switched to Narc. Today I thought for certain Narc was the BG and was just trying to lure Grover into revealing. Thought of trying to go for a big reward taking Narc out with the brutal and Autumn with NK late today. That way there wouldn't be a game of chicken with the bodyguard that could drag things out.

I had backed myself into a position where I couldn't fake reveal anything. Couldn't say seer or BG because of my attack on MartinD.

Was nice that Shoveler gave me the camo. We had 4 items by the end, camo, bullhorn, mirror and site. Wish I had the clip.

Shoveler, what made you go after timmae? We were hoping that he would get scanned and cleared (almost was) and then you dropped a bomb on us.

Had major trouble trying to post because of the deadline. Was afraid that was going to out me; with little activity in the evening it was hard to get myself to post at night.

Overall it was a really fun game. Thanks for the game Chief!!!
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote