View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:24 PM   #320
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 – We head the tunnel in North Florida to face the Colts and leave losers 30-6. Schaefer was 29 of 52 for 292 and 0:0. Willingham was held to 28 yards. No picks, no forced fumbles, Schaefer fumbled four times, No sacks, no body did anything of note.

The only good thing I can tell you is that C Leggin is back from turf toe injury.

Week 2 – Next up is Tampa Bay. Whom we beat 30-24. Schaefer is MVP with 25 of 31 for 218 and 2:1, and he hits Willingham and Poffenroth for scores, and Willingham has 19 for 103 on the ground. A pick by CB Allen Hutchings. DE Alston, starting for Burton, had a fumble recovery and return for a score – 84 yards. DE by DT Frederick and SLB Wilkerson. 1 sack by Wilkerson, Alston, and 5 KRB by Satre, 3 each by Leggin and Starks.

Week 3 – We head to Denver….and win 34-9. Schaefer is Game MVP with 30 of 37 for 347 and 3:0. Wild has 8 grabs, 103 yards, and 1 score, TE Kocavs and RB Woods the other two. No picks, but four Forced fumbles with three recoveries, one of which, by DT Frederick, is returned for a score. FF by CB Hutchings and DE Alston and WLB Eamigh. Sacks by Alston, Velazquez and backup DE Chris Goeken. 3 KRb by Starks and Satre and rookie David Blades.

We do have a few post-game injuries:

FS Popson – questionable, 3 weeks, pulled groin
SS Jermaine Whalen – questionable, 4 weeks, knee
RT Myron starks, strained hammy, questionable.

I’ll bench Popson. Everyone else stands.

Week 4 – We host the 1-2 Jets. We win 30-10 to go to 3-1. Shaquille Willingham is Game MVP with 25 for 152 on the ground, 6 for 52 in the air. Meanwhile Schaefer was 21 for 33, 213, and 3:1, hitting Wild, Menzies and FB Goodwin for score.s No picks or sacks. But 4 KRB by Satre, Starks and Leggin and 3 by Matthews.

No major injuries.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote