View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 07:23 PM   #366
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards

Offensive Player of the Year: QB Damien Hoffman – Get ready, because the ride is about to start. Make sure all hands are inside of the vehicle at all times. Right now, he’s 73/84. The sky is not even a limit. I pray.

Defensive Player of the Year: DT Calvin Keith this was an unexpected surprise. I’m happy to give this award to a 4th round guy who was forced into a starting role, has never been that prepared for, and has a strong arrival with it ever since Welcome to the party Calvin Keith.

Special Teams Player of the Year: K Tyler Bernard – This is a solid season for the old guy, and another great year for the Kicker and the Cat.

Rookie of the Year: MLB Eduardo Sweat – No way anyone would think Sweat was going to be our man, but he was. And, he was in the running for DPotY to be honest. Sacks, pick, passes defended, tackles, he played like an solid and savvy veteran, and he’s not. He’s a 4th round pick we forced into surface as the guy we had, Broyles, just didn’t bring it.

Heart Award: DE Kenneth Butler. It was great to work with you again man! Just great.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote