View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 11:07 AM   #369
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hello FA

I want to sign RFA Gati but I’ll wait a bit. Try to get him cheaper. None of the other RFAs sell me right now.

Our current rosters needs:

We need these starters: CB, DE, K, DT, WLB, OT. I could use a star at TE, FB, P, DT. I need depth at OG, OT, LB, Sx2, CB, DE,

I have a metric ton of cash – 45 mill under the cap, and 37 for non-rookie folks.

Players in the last year of their current deal:

QB Will Stanton
RB Shaquille Willingham
FL Joshua Wild
C Jason Nichols
RG David Blades
DE Gregory Burton
DT Maurice Clinton
DE Edwin Alston
LS Kent Iluma
SLB Casey Joyner

I extend Stanton Wild and Ikuma by a year each

Okay, I get on the horn. I have a strong OC in Jason Nichols – 50/65, and cheap. Anyone who needs a C interested in him now that I’ve gotten three years from him?

The Redskins, Cardinals, and Colts are all super mega interested.

We trade OC Jason Nichols and our 7.19 to the Redskins for their 4.21

Since Nichols was a 4.32 pick for us, we basically converted a 7th rounder into a better 4th round pick. And we got a good quality player for three years too. Good luck Jason!

We just seem to really get lucky with O Line here in Jville, that’s our place of expertise, finding, developing and churning out O Line talent.

We now need to pickup a C later on.

I checked the FA, and there aren’t a lot of good options, only three or four at 50 or above but we will be in play, and I intend to sign, the top FA.

Our new receiving leader is Poffenroth. I want to extend 4th year WR Bryce Haynes due to his new affinity. We extend him by year.

I sign OG David Blades to a ton of money and a 5 year deal. He’ll be our guy for a long time to come. We already have Satre’s replacement, LG Rasnic on the roster, he’s 31/69.

I also extend DE Burton by three years.

DE Alston is also extended by a year, just to make sure our roster works

Let’s head to FA

Any of my UFA I want to chase? Menzies, DT Keith, Popson, a few others.

I make a 3 year 8.6 mill offer to Popson

CB Hanks wants 2 years and 7.68 mill. I make an offer to sign him and be an emergency CB again and so forth.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote