zinto - Saint Louis
Izulde - Wyoming
Comey - Notre Dame, Uconn, Penn
Bryan Swartz- Michigan,Harvard, Tulane
Mr.Bug- Indiana, Columbia
Korme- Cincinnatti
Old Giants- Rutgers
Sportsfanmas- Municipal University of Wichita

I might be forgetting a few guys here, and if I did someone let me know. I know I am missing some 2nd and 3rd teams and ill update that as I do some more research.

So the 2 things that we all have learned so far are:
1. We learned that with a smaller league the recruiting pool was smaller. We all had to adjust for what we were used to playing in single player which was weird to see.
2. We learned that we all were pretty conservative on who we went after recruiting wise. For perspective, the number 2 recruit Normand Herbert has no offers yet and it’s way too late in the recruiting game to just switch now.

What I learned:

1. Saving money on coaches to help you scout all of California doesn’t help when you have less recruits. First DOAHHH mistake.
2. I also forgot that academics were turned off, so I didn’t scout guys that could potentially become eligible. 2nd dumb DOAHHH mistake.
3. Recruiting in the PCC was going to be as rough as they come.

With Vince II at Stanford, with Dawgfan at Washington, with Groundhog at UCLA, with Radi at Idaho, with Britrock88 at Oregon its just a hell of a group that knows how to play the game and recruit.

Clearly, I am going to have my hands full at USC.

Last edited by muns : 05-09-2015 at 09:44 AM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote