View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 04:13 PM   #461
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 - We head to 7-5 Washington and…..win 34-28. For th e3rd straight week, Hoffman is named NFL Offensive Player of the Week with 32 of 38, 371, and 3:0, hitting Poffenroth for 190 yards and3 score.s RB Borden added a rushing TD. Picks by McKnight, CB Glenn, and ILB Sweat. FF by SLB Ellwood and Zimmerman, and CB Glenn recovered one. No sacs. 3 KRB by OG Blades.

No major injuries either.

With 3 games left, we had won the AFC! The Ravens are the only 9 win team, and no one else is better, so we win the tie-breaker I they go 3-0 and we lose 0-3

Week 15 – The 9-4 Texans arrive and….we send them back crying 44-9. Hoffman has 19 for 34 and 231 with 4:0. He hits Poffenroth for 2 score,s one each to RB Borden and WR McHugh. SS McKnight has a pcik and rush back 25 yards for a score, and CB Greene and backup CB Dashawn Delerey with picks too. 2 sacks each by DE Aikman and DE Osborne, and 1.5 by DT Zimmerman, 3 KRB by OT Johnson.

Week 16 – We host the 11-3 Jets. We win 38-7. Hoffman is 21 of 26 for 296 and 3:0 – Poffenroth has 116 yards, McHugh 2 scores, and 1 score to RB Borden, and RB Cayea is rushing for a 4th TD on the day. CB Greene has a pick return 64 yards for a score. Picks by Bernardini and CB Delery as well. 1 sack by McKnight, 1.5 by DE Shane Sanderson, and 1 by DT Stevenon and backup MLB Issac Mahoney. 3 KRB by OG Blades and OT Johnson

DE Rogers hammy is done. RB Percy Romine is back from injury.

CB Monty Glenn has a concussion and is out for 3 weeks. I activate FS Silas Rice. CB Delery will start until Glenn’s return

Our final game is at Indy. If Hoffman has a great game, with 524 yards or more, he will pass QB Steven Meador’s 5530 passing yard record in a season set in 2026. The most passing TDs in a season was 55 by Bortles in 2021, (and Peyton Manning in 2013). Right now Hoffman has 51. He needs 4 to tie and 5 to break. I move my offensive plan to really push passing.

Week 17 –We finish 15-1 after winning 34-9 in Indy. Hoffman is NFL Offensive Player of the Week with 25 of 34 for 323 yards, 4:0 ratio. McHugh was 8 for 126 and 2 scores, Wr Poffenroth was 8 for 79 and 1 and RB Borden caught a score too. Meanwhile, DE Jordan Rogers was NFL Defensive Player of the Weke with 2 sacks, 3 hurries, 2 QBKD, 1 FF and 1 fumrec. MLB Sweat got a pick. Sack by McKnight, DE Aikman, WLB Gati.

DE Aikman is questionable for a few weeks with a knee thing

We got a bye baby!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote