View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 09:18 PM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Stupid Roster Tricks (NBA2K15)

So I bit the bullet and upgraded to the latest PC version of 2K15 because I like playing it and can usually get lots of mileage out of it with roster updates and the like.

Plus since no teams are moving this year or changing names, I figure that this version can last me a few years like the version I had before with 2K12 which I played for almost 3 years before buying 2K14 last year for stupid cheap and then doing what I did now, mostly because I was tired of doing the NSLC update for free.

So here's how this will go. I just have been doing this thing lately where I just like moving guys onto teams together and seeing how it goes. Then rinse, wash and repeat. I figure I'll report back with my crazy concoctions and let you know how those teams did, all the while playing with a different roster -- I tend to eschew the superteams myself.

I will try to capture video using Steam Broadcast and share highlights as they're worthwhile.

Feel free to post ideas too. I won't always do them, but it'll give my brother a break from always sending me crazy ideas for superteams and the like.

Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote