View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #26
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLee View Post
I have been reading but only occasionally due to end-of-the-semester meetings and paperwork, so my internet/ootp/beer guzzling activities have been mostly put on hold while I try to get my ducks in a row and prepare for my trip to the States at the end of the month. So...I have not been around very much lately. I'll catch up soon.

Also, I see that you are having some medical concerns. I hope all is well.

No problem, it's moving much slower than I had hoped. All my projects are as a matter of fact, I feel like I'm losing the interest of those involved for my time in-between posts. But not a problem at all. I also have an OOTP dynasty going at those forums, and the Women's Soccer World Cup has forced me to reinstall Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 (it's the only version I have as I refuse to deal with Steam, and 2007 was one of the last versions that didn't require Steam). No dynasty report there though, just a lot of simming.

The medical concerns.. I know about as much as I did before. The initial tests all came back negative, it could be nothing, could have been an infection that cleared itself up by the time I finally got to the doctor, or it could be something more serious like kidney disease or diabetes. My family doctor didn't seem to be too concerned about it, and I'd prefer not to put my symptoms out in the open, but if anybody as curious, PM and I'd be glad to explain.

I'm getting ready to do some initial stuff with Season 5, getting the redshirts taken care of and going from there.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote