View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 08:28 AM   #40
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
I'm curious. When movie star is busted for child pron stoy hits the air...

Do most assume he got his jollies off watching 5-10 year olds or that he hooked up with a 17 year old with a fake ID and snapped some pics.

Are both as plausible?

I'm not stirring Im genuinely curious.

I have always had the "burn the sick fawkers at the stake" reaction. But I was talking to a friend about this and he seemed dismissive and suggested the latter.

Now Im wondering if he is onto something or if I should be worried about him ...
I get the image of young kids (up to 10/11/12 ish) based on the accused person's age and (un)likely access to create a relationship with say, a 17 yr old.

If this were a younger actor or something, say maybe 24 or so, I'd likely assume the young girlfriend thing. But given this guy is like upper 30s, and despite having a "child" obesity foundation where he could theoretically develop such a relationship, it doesn't conjure up the same likelihood in my mind as it would if he were a teacher, or a young man himself.

Of course, we don't know anything right now, but it would seem likely that if he had a young girlfriend, and somebody reported it, it would likely be her parents. In which case, I'd expect we would have heard statutory rape among the allegations or previously heard it reported.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote