View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 08:02 AM   #71
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Ok, will try to do this tomorrow. Is there some sort of script i need to use in order to make the request? I called customer service but the girl, while nice, was about 25% too Indian accented for me and I just couldn't understand her even though I tried. I guess my order got lost or something. Looks like all the smaller stuff in my area goes from Amazon to the post office, and then out with the carrier which results in substandard service and longer than expected delivery times. It's bad enough that my mail doesn't get here til almost 5pm as it is. (and the nasty trailer park down around the corner on my road somehow get their mail at like 930 am)

/end old man rant

Just use the online customer service options. No script necessary...they'll be able to see that the delivery window was missed, and you likely won't even need to say this but it can't hurt...add on that you use the service because you can depend on receiving things timely, include some details about your nephew, and they'll give you the credit.

Amazon is pretty awesome when it comes to customer service. I've had a few things go wrong with products and been shipped replacements while being told to just keep the other one. They take into account when it doesn't make sense to pay for return shipping.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote