View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 10:29 AM   #89
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Which is completely not analogous to this situation. This IS an amazing deal that Amazon is offering.

Correct. The $5 suggested tip is the only additional fee and the prices are the same as on regular Amazon (I've checked).

In that case, I do agree with molson. I'd much rather have the fee added to the service than give the same as a tip.

My wife went running this morning and forgot her key, because she likes to lace our apt key and the electronic fob thing for the front door through her shoe lace...but she put her shoes on quickly and left. I've been telling her to go buy one of those armbands for her phone and keys, so this morning I went on and looked for one.

I'm a Prime member, and would be perfectly fine waiting the two days for it. But if they say "hey choose this option and it can be here in two hours", why wouldn't I say yes? It doesn't mean I need the amazing service they're offering, but why not take them up on it all else equal? If they said it was an extra $5, I would have passed.

If stevew had the option to get his WiiU cable in two hours for $5 because his nephew was on his way over, I'm sure he would have gladly paid that extra fee.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote