View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 06:45 PM   #43
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here’s another image for you….

You can see the results post-war. We gained some prestige, and yet we didn’t get that much Badboy. This was another aggressive war by Ceylon, and we were the ones that made out. I finish this war with good manpower, ADM power, but fewer gold than normal however.

As you can see, the colors in this area are becoming increasingly white. I want to annex both Jaffna (to Kandy’s north) and Madurai later on (in that order). Once I do that, and I take Kotte and bring it in, that’ll end the first major stage of this dynasty. From there I can start to hit the yellow blob.

I spend 67 admin power to Core Kandy, and it’ll take a while – almost 3 years to do. After that it will be Missionary time. I’ll show you Kandy in more detail once it’s up and running, because right now it’s spice trade is getting me a mighty 0.09 gold a month due to losses form unrest, autotomy, and different cultures and religion.

If I want to Form Bharat, as of today I have 4 of the 15 provinces needed and cored – Kochi, Venad, Mysore, and Malabar. I need Kotte from Ceylon, but I don’t need the other two down here

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-14-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote