View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 06:29 PM   #122
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

17 September – I declare war on ally-less one province Kangra, a minor player next to Garhwal and behind Delhi

7 Oct – We crush their 7k army and it is no more

14 Dec – I destroy the Regimental Camp in Panipat and order a plantation here

19 April, 1617 – Kangra falls

I annex it and take some gold and finish our mission

I get +10% manpower recovery and +1 prestige a year for 10 years, so my mission made that a no brainer

I don’t want to core it, because I want to save my ADM< but I will anyway. Sigh

I take a mission to fill our coffers ,because at the rate I’m getting money, I can do that easily

29 May – I get another great scholar event, this time for Ali Lodi. I choose to gain 50 prestige for this great man and his work

Ali is the level 3 Theologian that I have

10 August – Cholistan converts! Mansour is the next target.

15 Sept – Delhi is building up one big army in, um, Delhi, right next to Central Doab ,so I am ordering more men built here too, in a sort of mad drive to have the most men on this border

I am currently getting 13/9/9 tech a month

1 Jan, 1618 –

Dip Tech 16 – Development of Maritime Law - +10% trade efficiency

11 Jan, Mewat Converts

Next up is Bhagapur over in Bengal

1 May – Rebels captured Naguar, the March of Delhi

Admin 15 – Military Administration. I can now use forced march to allow my troops to move more quickly at the use of military power.

16 Feb, 1619 – Mandsaur converts!

Sind Sagar is next

28 July - Bhagalpur converts. Kalpi is the next target

21 Aug – My great level 3 Diplomat, Vikrant Musharif is know far and wide. I gain prestige and move

15 Oct – The Obstacles in our Path

During my rule, Seringapatanam has stood out as a pinnacle of art and science. Bharat shows other nations the way on the quest for knowledge. Knowing that Ganesha values wisdom, it pleases that the nation has been successful in searching for it.

I withdraw in contemplation

14 Dec – Military tech – we’re getting a lot of bonuses to get that, normally it costs 600, then add our +50% Indian penalty so 900, but we get a -14% neighbor bonus since we are behind, and -28% due to our various Ideas, and -6% for the policy Din-i Illahi. So its just 659 total that I need

Mil 13 – Trunnions – Artillery Fire +0.4, and Artillery shock +0.1 and we get better cannons

1 January, 1620 – Let’s take a look at our newly cored Kangra:

Kangra – Hills in the Himalaya foothills, and cotton growing s the only thing going on as these Panjabi Vajarayana folk make us 0.57 gold and 7% unrest. There is a temple her and it has 9 development. Kangra is next to Delhi’s Doaba, our Garhwa, and Nepal’s Kashmir.

7 Jan – My army in Central Doab is up to 41,000 and counting. There’s has risen to 35000

13 Feb – Peasants are rebelling Jaisalmer so I send in my force to quell it

22 Mar – All done

28 June – Sind Sagar converts. Kangra is next

1 Sept – Kalpi converts this time.

1 Dec – We now have 2000+ gold! We gt 10 prestige and lose 1 inflation for finishing the quest.

Let’s buy some stuff:

Textile Manufactory in Mewat, Etawah,
I destroy the fort in Shekhawati and build a Weapons Manufactory
Trading Post in Bhilsa

Spices have increased in value. Look for me to build a ton of trading posts in my Spices areas coming up

I have 3 gold left after that!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote