Thread: 2015 NFL Week 3
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 11:26 PM   #157
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
Who knows what any of these coaches will do, but Michigan seems the perfect fit for Harbaugh. He can win national championships there and if he does he'll be a legend. In Indy he might win Super Bowls, but he'll never get the kind of adulation he will in Ann Arbor.
I don't think Harbaugh stays at Michigan for life. Just too abrasive and I think he'll want to win a Super Bowl at some point... But I definitely thinks he brings Michigan back to prominence and gets at least a CFP appearance before he's willing to entertain offers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
Our season's first 50-burger. I don't see it as running up the score - you have to keep playing in this league even when it gets out of hand. But I have no idea why Brady played at all in the fourth quarter, let alone that entire 10-minute drive.
You really can't figure that one out? I don't think our defense is good enough to make a serious run at 19-0*, but I absolutely think the single season points record, single season passing yard mark, and receiving TD mark for Gronk are all in play as long as Gronk stays healthy. Tom Brady is pissed, the coaching staff is pissed, the fans are pissed (not that they really matter), and they are absolutely on a rampage even more so than 2007 (which was really just an absurdly talented team.) October 18th will be a primetime bloodbath.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote