View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 07:00 AM   #204
muns
Pro Starter

This year was rough as I had speaking engagements on other college campus this past month, so I wasn't as able to keep up with this. Memorizing speeches takes a while for me to do as I hate using note cards.

So lets try to play catch up as the season as ended.

USC finished the season with their best record to date at 17-13 and 8-8 in the brutal PCC. We made the NIT for our first post season berth ever, but lost in the first round game to a scrappy Sienna team.

Washington basically ran the tables this past year and had a hell of a season taking home the PCC crown and advancing into the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney this year.

CAL had another Cal like season and also made the tourney however just wasn't the usual Cal squad.

Oregon got hosed, and I mean just mind blowingingly screwed for the NCAA tourney this year. I remember looking at the numbers and wondering how they got jobbed so bad. They should have been the third team into the NCAA this past year.

Other than those teams and Idaho the rest of us did ok for various different reasons.

This conf overall brought in some more talent recruiting wise and this is the year I believe that we start to see the fruits of all of our hard working staffs comes to bear with our own recruits being juniors on all our squads.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote