View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 01:56 PM   #11
CorporalClegg
n00b

Update on game November 22

So, this is still going on. You may have noticed a separate thread that has a simulation of a Lucha Underground second season that I've been working on with some of my own data.

I've added a few things to the game itself since then (as well as finally fixing a few errors that popped up)

More Export Options
Results can now be exported from any screen, so you can keep track of what happens what week to week with your character, if you want to.

Card Subject To Change
I've put a button on the show screen that scrambles/re-figures the pending card. This means that if a card just doesn't look right, or your character isn't on the card and you would prefer they would be, you can hit this button and the card will change.

Play by Play Feature
This was something that I wasn't sure I could get together, but I think I've figured it out. There's now a checkbox on the result screen that will allow the matches to progress from round to round as opposed to just showing up in the result box all at once. It adds some drama/excitement to the game, as opposed to just reading through a long summary of what just happened.

So, I think my plan is to compile this build and call it the second alpha version of the game and release it over Thanksgiving weekend. I'll probably put it up on the Delphi forums, like I did the first alpha so if you're interested you can check it out. At this point, it should be stable and really pretty much a complete game. I'll probably put some screen shots up here, as well, of the new features, if that's okay.
CorporalClegg is offline   Reply With Quote