View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #14
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Hey, Bobble!

I'm sorry about the problems, and I'm going to work on the timeouts issue right after I finish the editor (which is almost done). So far, it seems to be only when the AI calls timeouts (but doesn't really). When people call timeouts, they actually work, right?

I'll see if I can get in more randomness on the actual receiver, too, although time is really squeezed now.

The AI does notice if you keep calling the same plays and adjusts, and it should start keying or double-teaming the man. Let me know if it doesn't. BTW, of my top priorities for next year (wanted to do it this year, but my real job has been crazy) is to add fatigue and stamina, along with the ability to shuffle your roster.

Oh, man, the ages in the career - what a horrible mistake! A friend helped me with that, and neither of us noticed we'd done that. I can try to put out an updated league in the next update.

Yeah, another thing I want to do for 2016 is add individual linemen, but that's going to be a lot of work - but it needs to be done.

I like the idea (a lot!) of toggling game and season (and career?) stats. That'll be a bit of work, too, but I'm adding it to my growing list.

Thanks, and I'll post an update when the next update is ready with the editor and timeouts fix.

thanks!
Pro Strategy Football is offline   Reply With Quote