View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 06:23 PM   #330
PilotMan
Head Coach

So I'm still trying to get rid of this trip on the 31st and I still can't. I keep looking at the flying that's open to see if there's anything better that I can swap into. Today there was a trip, almost identical to the trip that I had planned that goes to a layover that I prefer. In all reality it's less pay and I have to still leave the day before, and get back very late on the end, but it's still a more desirable trip.

I was originally supposed to do a trip back down to Panama City, and I had considered taking a trip to see the Canal while I was there. I make a little bit more for it being an international destination, but there's a limit to how much I can really enjoy that layover being out of the country. The layover is about 24 hours, meaning I'd have plenty of time to kill. But I'm not doing that now.

Right now, I'm heading somewhere much colder. Last year, for Christmas I got the chance to layover in Jackson Hole. It was a challenging trip for food, but to be in one of my favorite places at that time was a great experience. Now I'm going back. We only do seasonal flights into Jackson Hole, and it's a special qualification airport, like I explained with Bogota earlier this month. The Captain spot is still open as well, so there's a small chance that I could get bought off this trip too. I put the trip back in the drop list, I still want to be home for the New Year, but now, if I don't, I'll be in Jackson Hole at 1p on New Years Eve, and I don't have to leave again until noon the next day. I'd say that's a great way to see the year out if I'm not at home.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote