View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 03:43 PM   #63
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here we go, get ready:

All provinces are Inti and Aimara unless otherwise mentioned. Remember we have claims on all of this stuff, taking it in war is easy time. They also all have 40% Autonomy and 8% unrest unless otherwise mentioned.

We’re doing the back line first. The map is basically two provinces long most of the way, so one line in front, and one in back.

Quero – Quechua tropical jungle with 4 development. It’s right by our earlier additions of Cuzco, Ayaviri. West of Macaya. Wool is made here, has a temple , 0.10 money made

Macaya – 7 development, mountainous, both temple and barracks, grain, 0.21 money, west of Choquiabo, north of us in Puno and Ayaviri, east of Quero.

Chuquiabo – 8 develop, mountains, cloth is produced, marketplace and temple, 0.29 money, west of Charcas, north of Puno and Tiahuanaco, east of Macaya.

Charcas – Mountains, temple, 0.17 money, 52% autonomy, wool, 6 development, west of Choquechaca, east of Chuquiabo, and north of Oruro and Tiahuanuco

Choquechaca – Mountains, gold mines, temple, 0.11 money, just 5.9 unrest but 62 autonomy, on border with Calchaqui’s Sucre, 5 development, east of Charchas, north of Potosi and Oruro

Now we are heading back and doing the second front strip of land:

Tiahuanaco – Mountains, temple, 55% autonomy, 9 development, grain, 0.21 cash, east of Puno, west of Oruro, south of both Chuquiabo and Charcas

Oruro – 65.#% autonomy, 12.9% unrest, marketplace, copper mines, 5 development, 0.06 cash made, mountains, west of Potosi and Quillacas, east of Tiahuanuco, south of Charcas and Choquechaca

Potosi – gold mountains, 10 development, 0.35 mony made, 75% autonomy, 13% unrest, south of Choquechaca, north ofg Chichas, east of Quaillcacas, Oruro. On the border with Calchaqui’s Sucre

Quillacas – A little rump province south of the two strips, south of Potosi, Oruro, highlands, gold, temple, 5 development, 0.10 cash, 65% auto, 10.% unrest

Chichas –On the border with Calchaqui’s Sucre, Tarija and Santa Catalina provinces. Also next to Potosi and Quillacas. Mountains, 5 dev, 0.10 cash, 65% auto, 12.9% unrest, salt, temple.

And there we go. Whew!

One of my main armies will be in Chachas prepping for the next war.

I drop autonomy on all ten of those provinces and jack up my authority by 50!

Yeah we did!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote