View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 01:43 AM   #69
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

28 Jan, 1528 – Natives joins the colony in Arequipa

29 May – We get a construction of a temple event for Chimbote. I fund it.

`15 June – Nobility lose 10 influence

We are currently making 1.56 gold monthly

30 Sept – I’m bored. I declare war on Charrua, Mapuche joins them

31 Oct – I beat their main army

30 Jan, 1529 – I rout the Cahrrua army in San Juan, the capital of Mapuche

The furthest south the Incan Empire expanded was to the Maule River. (Tucuman) but I have these claims on the tribes below us as inca, and they are in the Andes. The highest mountain in the world outside of Asia is south of Tucuman

17 Oct – Tucuman falls to us

17 Jan, 1530 – We take San Juan

We get:

Tucuman province - force religion to Inti
Mapuche is now our vassal

Tucuman – 11 development, Inti, Charruan, 0.16 money, 2.6% unrest but no autonomy, I order up a core, coffee is the trade good, mountainous, south of Santa Catalina and Jujuy. Soth of it is some unclaimed land, and then Guarani in La Rioja and our vassal Mapuche in San Juan

I begin to make good with Mapuche

6 Mar – I catch priests inciting unrest in Bogota. I slay the priests, rebellion in Bogota, and I gain 10 authority.

4 April – Rebellion ended. Tunja is the biggest province with revolt risk right now, so I had an army here just in case it got uppity laters

1 Sept – Arica is now a full colony! We finish the mission and gained some good stuff there. I order up a core for it.

Arica – Dev 6, coastal desert, gold, 0.29 made from it. Sotuh of Tiahuanaco and westish of Oruro. It’s also east along the coast of fellow colony Arequipa.

Next target?

It might be time for me to hit up the other side of South America in order to get to where the Europeans might be. I can’t upgrade my religion, or westernize, until I’m cored and next to one of their cores.

But I certainly don’t see any on the west coast of S America.

Hmm… There are the ones next to Tunja that I can do that are also on the border/coast and put Inca on the map:

Cartegena, Magdalena, Maracaibo,

Of those, Cartagena is the best,m but it’s tropical, so it would take longer to do. I send some colonists thought to grab it

Before I do that, I need a strategic target. Catamarca. South of Tucuman and next to Guarani’s La Rioja. I’ll send my colonist there to set up camp, and then pull it bck and set up shop in Cartagena permanently

I am swapping to a new native policy – Native Repression. It increases the frequency of the raids, but also increases global settler increase

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote