View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 10:20 AM   #89
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

9 Jan, 1568 -I execute a dishonest bailiff and lose 10 prestige

1 Feb – New ADM Tech – Get ready – Noble Republic is allowed if you like and……new group of ideas!

We are in a strong place with Exploration - two more until completion. Now I cannot do another Diplomatic idea, the next needs to be Military or Admin.

One obvious place is Expansion. Grab it, and then use it to give me a 3rd colonist soon. We will begin to blaze through these colonies. But I don’t know how well I’ll handle that many colonies when I’m going through westernization and religion reform. Too much money.

Quanity Ideas – Military. I select it, and then I take

Levee en Masee - +50 manpower
We get -10% Deveopment Costs from our Inca idea that’s unlocked

And then spend more MIL to get

The Young can Serve +20% manpower recovery speed

24 June – Colonist Rush event

I want to use this event well (next ten years, +20% growth). I pull back my settlers in Picunmapu and send one to Mérida, mountains and tropical and inland and between Tunja, Maracaibo and Altagracia

1 Nov – Event – We consult the Oracle of Pachacamac

Favorable answer ensues

1 Jan, 1569 – Idea – Free Colonists - +1 colonist

I send this new colonist to help finish off Antioquia. I don’t have the cash for a 5th colony, I’m losing a bit on 4.

2 March –

Coro – 3 development, coastal grassland, east of Alltagracia, naval supplies are grabbed here, 0.07 made, core ordered. Tropical too

I order these settlers to Caracas, next to Cumana and France

The money I’ll make for these few months of 3 colonies pays for the loss and then some.

18 May – Assimilation in Merida

4 Nov – Coro is a Core-o

Wait…why am I making money with 4 colonies now after established Caracas? Is it cheaper to set up some colonies than others?

10 Nov – I send folks to start a colony from Antioquia to Camana. Camana is on the coast in our central area, south of Abancay, Ayaviri, and Puno, and west and up coast from Arequipa

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote