View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 05:29 PM   #37
stratonascar
High School Varsity

To all 3 of you who support the SON Storyline on Endless Night and our Future Storyline #LovinU: digamma supports Blogger Rachel Demita, MalcPow supports the Intimidator Dale Earnhardt who won the premier series of NASCAR 7-Times, and for me I'm Supporting ah forget it, however the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series is in Laguna Seca Raceway in the Endless Night-Verse coming your way in this next post and maybe we will see a Not Endless Night-Verse Sequel later in the Fall of 2016 but right now let's check on Hot 97.7 FM in San Jose with DJ Chris Lance

Chris Lance: This is a Good Chance at Laguna Seca as the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series and here with me is Nadia Mejia who is 7th in Points in the NASCAR Jollibee Cup but she finished 28th in Sonoma so welcome Nadia, are you excited for Laguna Seca this weekend?

Nadia: Well, My #55 Square D Isuzu is ready to race on the road at Laguna Seca and maybe we will be finishing the Top 10 on the Road and maybe this is my chance

Chris: Good Question, Nadia so are you getting a shot at winning?

Nadia: Well we can get a shot at getting a good ride we've started on the Pepsi Pole, Now we better this thing in the Monterey Bay we gotta do it!

Chris: That's a Good Chance so will talk to Nadia later on but first here's Mariah Carey on Hot 97.7

(Music Playing: Mariah Carey - Visions of Love)
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote