View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 09:19 AM   #1
stratonascar
High School Varsity

#HereIGo Falling in '82

Well this is SON Publishing's Next Storyline to be set in 1982, so I really like to Strat-O-Matic because I Got the 1982 MLB Strat-O-Matic Card Set TBD (To Be Delivered) since I ordered along with 2015, however I will recreate my own storyline from 1982 with a Twist so I will start on that aforementioned year by added a handful of Major League Greats in this storyline.

However I Will follow the games that i'm going to use

World Baseball Organization: Using Strat-O-Matic Baseball

NFL Premiership: Gotta go for APBA Football but with a Twist probably by using Tecmo Super Bowl to sim all the other games being played.

NASCAR: Gotta Sim it using Darrell Waltrip's Race Cards but with an Addition of a 20 Sided Die to added the laps to see how weere running in the Jollibee Cup Circuit

Later On in the Storyline: I'm Planning to Cover Hockey and Basketball and maybe if we have an XBOX One; I will cover stuff outside of Sports probably music, TV and others so we will look forward to keep you posted.

I'll start each sport with 1982, to kick off the storyline as the Prelude to Daytona International Speedway begins for the 1982 Daytona 500.

stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote