View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 09:40 PM   #135
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkem View Post
Awesome advice Sack. Guess once I'm powered up, I'll be able to use the hero combinations more effectively. Thor, Magneto, and Storm don't have enough cards on them yet for me.

Looks Daken is up on my cut list to make room... more of a nuisance character than anything it seems. Better to cut em early and sell the cards instead of absorbing them and wasting the ISO I'm thinking.

I felt the same way about the 2* Daken (which is why I don't have him) but the 3* variant I actually find to be pretty useful.

Thor, Storm and Magneto should all have covers available in the prologue if you haven't farmed that completely out yet (and beginning today there's no longer a 20-ISO booby prize when trying to farm the rewards, so that's nice; you just pull them until they're gone).

The taco vault is also about 2/3 2*, so if you're diligent about collecting your taco (plural once you start reliably having a 3* to bring to the required fight), you'll cover those in short order.

Mmm, play lightning rounds. That'll help with ISO and you can also get 2* cover drops from there.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Resupply - Marvel Puzzle Quest Wiki - Wikia

Keep an eye on that page as you progress. There's a Thor cover in the first two weeks (you may be past that by now) and four recruit tokens (guaranteed 2* minimum) in the first 31 days.

As your roster progresses, you may find yourself making decisions about whether to keep or sell 3* and 4* characters; knowing what's coming down the daily pipe can help with that. I sold off a 4* She-Thor cover a while ago because, well, I only had the one cover. Then she popped up in my daily rewards, I got a couple of her covers from Legendary Tokens, and the She-Thor I have now has four covers. If I had kept the one I sold off, I'd have 5.

So now I keep an eye on what daily rewards are coming when I'm debating whether to keep a character rostered.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote