View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #51
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I played this a lot yesterday. Really enjoying it. It's definitely not easy. I have lost a lot of troops.

Has anyone had an issue with certain character looks/props/etc. available in the recruit pool - when you create a soldier - not being available "in game" and, thus, disappearing from your created soldier's appearance?

For example, I can create a soldier with an eye patch in the pool, but when I went to edit him in the game there was no eye patch available and it then went away.

Also, I recruited a random generated soldier who had the "blow out" hair (that crazy hairstyle in the original X-Com) and then later in the game, after saving and re-loading, his hair changed and it wasn't available in the edit features.

It's weird.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote