View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I like these youth:

DR/WB R 19 year old Antonio Jesus Diaz – I make him a hot prospect offer for 550/week. He has a 20 determination and I’m hoping I can build a solid DR for us.

Playing for another youth squad in the Group 2 of Segunda Division is this next hottie:

ST Oshie Paul Asu, 18 years old, Nigerian, buit he wants 2k/week and a major deal. He’s nice though. But I can’t bring him in for that cost.

Ah well, who else is there?

ST Alan Avila, Mexican, played for a bunch of clubs here in Spain, but the last one (Marino) let him go. Currently on a freee. 20 years old, offered a hot prospect deal at 525/week.

Another guy on a free after FC Barcelona let him go IS AM LR Richard Ebwelle, Cameroonian, 19 years old, also 20 determination, and I feel I could use a future winger that I can develop as well. I make him a hot prospect offer as well for 300/week

Later in the day we agree to terms with Avila

I get some season expectations and 200k transfer cash. We expect a mid-standing finish. I agree.

My salary was set to 41.5 and transfer at 200k

I’ll use some of that cash for singing on fees and making agents happy fees.

And staff

Everybody is happy with my captain choices and new players and signing deals and such. No one is upset that I let Nando free

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote