View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 02:59 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Cup Match arrives. I start Uxio. We are favored. Algecieras is jut promoted to the Segunda B league. Quiet first half. 0-0. Get that one goal!!! Vazquez heads to the bench first for Borja. Borja starts a counter in the 64th minute, hits Chupe who drives the side, slides the ball to Cascon who the keeper comes out to push, and Cascon finds Nacho Aznar attacking just off angle and slips it in. Nice counter-score. Next sub is Diaz who subs in for Uxio right after Uxio gest a yellow. Final sub is Ebwelle for Chupe. We win 1-0. MOM is Romero.

We’ll take a Cup win all day long.

Next up is UD Longrones, a fellow Segunda B league team fro another group.

Bolanos is back from injury

Match vs UCAM – We are expected to win by a bit. This time I rotate in Pedro Bolanos into the spot that Diaz was in on the sub-bench. Here we go . Beautiful shot by Cascon is barely turned aside. 0-0 half. Not a lot of shots – 4-1 on target by them, 4-2 by us. You can still win! I sub out a quiet Aznar for Plata. On a counter, Pepe Romero is driving down the Side, crosses to Cascon who drops the ball to the ground and then kicks it in. Next sub is Bolans in for David Sanchez. They get their own counter to sink in the 78th and bring back level with us. And that’s game. Disappointing.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote