View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Round Two of the Spanish Cup – I swap Bolanos for Diaz. Show me what you can do! At 25 minutes, they are 5 shots, 1 on target, and us? None. They score off a corner kick, header on target, knocked away by a defender, and then pounced on the rebound and put it away. Half time. COME ON! Cross to Cason who slides it to Nacho Aznar for a goal in the 64th to tie it up baby. Romero is dinged, and I sub in Diaz for him. I sub in Plata for a tired Cascon next. They score off a counter in the 87th minute. Borja heads in. Game. We lose.

Game 3 of the season is here vs the B Squad of Real Betis. I sub out a tired Chupe for Ebwelle. Sufian drives, finds Cascon for a score in the 20th. They collect two yellows quickly. We are just all over Real BB but no more scores (13 shots, 6 on target vs 5 and 2 for them). KEEP IT UP! I pull Richi for Diaz. 3rd yellow for them. 2nd sub is Borja for Vazquez. Then Sanchez for Manolo. We keep this lead and win. In all three league games we were ahead 1-0 and in lost a goal late until this one and we get the victory and emerge with 5 points in the first three games. Well done!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote