View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 01:02 PM   #65
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Going Fast Forward to the NOT Sequel Side

1983 - Going for the Rest of 1983, Jay Jianoran made the Chase after a winning a few more Jollibee Cup Races however he is eliminated in The Contender Round, Darrell Waltrip won the Jollibee Cup That Year.
1984 - Richard Petty won his 200th Jollibee Cup Series Win at Alameda in which Myx called it on Racin' On Air, Here's Princess as she calls the final lap at A-Town.

"Here Comes Richard Petty passing through the Start/Finish Line under the lights and he has done it he scored his 200th Career Win in Alameda, Harry Gant finishes 2nd, Cale Yarborough, Bobby Allison and Benny Parsons round out the Top 5!

1985 - Bill Elliott won his 1st Jollibee Cup Title after winning 12 Races including the Daytona 500, Jollibee 500 and The Southern 500 scoring him an additional $1 Million Bonus, Larry Nuber of ESPN has the call of the win at Darlington on Labor Day

"Bill Elliott is racing into the Record Books, Bill Elliott is going to strike immortality, Bill Elliott gets the Checkered Flag, Bill Elliott wins an additional $1 Million in 1985"

1986 - On February during Speed Weeks, I Started Covering Basketball despite the reason why when it happened....

Jim: "I-N-U-C"

Steve & Connie Rutenbar: "Munich"

Jim: "You Won a Million Dollars (Confetti Comes Down), You Did It!"

(As for my Room when I watch the Show, Baseball & Football Cards came down just like the Confetti did on the TV Set as I Blared Starship's "We Built This City" in my Stereo after doing my goal horn sound, much like hockey does)

Jim: "What do you going to do with a million dollars?"

Steve: "We're going to be go on the cruise like we said what we're gonna used to..."

And Then something happened..........

"We're Gonna get those Laker Tickets to we're gonna be on the front row with Jack Nicholson!"

Jim: "I'll Be Looking For You"

And I Said, Yes my folks at JLHS the following day said, I Heard the News Today that we will have to get a Lakers Game to be played vs. The Warriors and maybe we want to see Jack Nicholson in Person however Jasmine Gill came up an agreed that "We Want Warrior Tickets to take on the Lakers", "of course"

However, I Went up to put a Special Scheme to promote the GS Warriors of Basketball driving the #26 Toyota sponsored by the Golden State Warriors we finished 14th in the First Race at Fontana, But something happened in A-Town when we raced the scheme for the 2nd time, Kelly Berridge take it away in Turn 3

Kelly: "Here Comes Jay Jianoran in the Dub Nation in which I see right now as I battle down to the wire but Bob Catalano just passed me but anyhow the #44 Car Needed to came down to the wire......"

Bob: "Jay, I was Coming to get you to the Finish Line in A-Town however, Harold Kinder see's the checkered flag, and Jay Almost Won, I Win!"

Bob Catalano's Crew Celebrate under a Standing Ovation and the #44 won it all this week, Jay Jianoran finished 2nd, Kelly Berridge, Kyle Larson and Alan Kulwicki Round the Top 5.

However The First Win with that GS Warrior Paint Scheme took place on the Same Show, We Called Racin' On Air, We took place at Sonoma and It's My First Road Course win of '86, However the Crew of Racin' On Air supported the Philadelphia 76ers paint Scheme led by Princess in the #72 and Bob Catalano will be in the #76 (paying tribute to his home town team), and what about Alhambra Vocal Drill Girl Maiquel Suarez (That Maiquel Suarez who was a Lead Vocalist for her Vocal Drill Team until in 1986; however she went on to cover the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series that we would see her in the next storyline, but in real life she did co-hosted "The Big Spin" under her new name Maiquel Alejo) pays tribute with a Scheme inspired by you guessed it!, The LA Lakers!, However this was the final lap.

Maiquel: "Jay Jianoran is getting a good battle in Turn 8, however Jimmie Johnson wants his home state to bring it home and win a Jollibee Cup Series race."

Princess: "Apparently, The #26 Car sponsored by Our Sister Station KTSF and The California Music Channel and which I also host my other show "Dancin' On Air" and I'm a Regular as well

Maiquel: "And you made my reference to my other show, Princess!"

Princess: "But here they come in Turn #9, But Bobby Allison is fighting for 3rd but Dale Earnhardt and my other girl The Other DW is in the Top 5!"

Desiree: "Do I Referred to You, Princess?"

Princess: "Yes, However She is going to the 10th Turn for the Final Time, and as for Jay Jianoran and Jimmie Johnson here they come down to the start-finish line and here comes the Checkered Flag, and Jay Jianoran wins at Sonoma!"

Jay Jianoran went on to finish 6th in Points after Falling Short from making it to the Championship Round to Dale Earnhardt and the #3 Wrangler Chevrolet, However he is ready to defend the title in 1987.

However we're done I got to much getting me a headache from Yesterday, but I will see you in 1987 and I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by stratonascar : 03-27-2016 at 01:03 PM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote