View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 10:32 AM   #218
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jae-Hwan is now capable of dictating the tempo of the game

Cook can now put in long range passes

Daniel Ndi signs with Granada, where he’ll be good

I offer Cecchi a new deal, he’s grown, he’s solid, and I like where he’s at right now.

The Olympics are going on right now, so a few of my players are on Olympic teams – GK Althof, Ricardo was but Brazil lost, and DC Mputu with Belgium

In the Olympic Semis – Belgium beats Portugal, and Germany is about to face Holland.

Until Althof returns, I’ll be running GK Giacomo Navva, my backup. Luckily our first Liga game is againt Mallorca, not a team like At. Madrird or Valencia

Nagatomo heads out

Gameiro joins us

33 year old, Kevin Gameiro, played for Sevilla for a bunch of years, French, already has national c license for coaching, and he mostly fits into our squad, versatile – plays ST and a bunch fo midfield spots, professional, and intelligent. 9k/week, backup, 1.7 mill value. He’s a mental force of nature. Physical has atrophied with age, and technical has 14 pass, 11 cross, 14 finish, 16 1st touch, 15 technique, 11 head, 13 dribb, and 12 long shots. He’s amazing a penalties, but not anything else set piece related. He’s a good coach too, with strong stats there as well (my fav is his 19 working with youngsters).

Kevin’s a good addition. He knows the league well, he started the last 7 years in the liga, with a ton fo appearances for Sevilla, and average ratings like 7.08 last season with 34, 7.29 in 2015-16, and7.18 the year before. Kevin is a solid, smart, addition, who was capped mildly for France.

Smart and savvy works.

Holland defeats Germany 2-1 in extra time and moves to a final with Belgium for the Olympic Crown.

The oddsmakers are tipping UD Melilla to win this season with R. Madrid as cofavs.

Gameiro -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%A9vin_Gameiro

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-28-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote