View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 01:46 PM   #222
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 2 – Away vs Elche – Althof is back. I hae El Ghazi in the MC spot, and Cook at DMC to see what they can give me. Mputu is jaded from Olympics, and I’m resting him now. Pick up where you left off! Grealish finds Jae-Hwan for a score in the 35th. Jae-Hwan finds Mance in the 40th. Mance broke through four defenders for that score. Half. Keep it going! Cecchi for Garcia. Ortega in for Dong-Hyuk. Our foes score off a DFK in the 75th. They score off an offsides goal (it’s clearly off sides on the replay). Ibrahim for Ricardo. El Ghazi intercepts, finds Mance on an attack, and scores in the 84th. MOM is Jae-Hwan, we win 3-2. Close!

We get some cash from Antonio Milic’s deal after he collected 30 games for OM

We are only 1 of three teams to win both of their first matches.

I get some late offers on the last day for some of my players, like Ouattara, and Dong-Hyuk.

I have a great loan offer for GK Banda from a team in the next league down and I accept

I reject an offer from Real Madrid for Dong Hyuk, and he wants to reopen a new deal, and I’m very happy to do that and tie him down.

One of my youthersm, Lorenzo Castillo, is getting offers from Espanyol and Mallorca, but I reject both

Hercules make a bid for another of my youthers, that I do’t like that muc, Juan Luis Rebollo, and I Agree.

Jae-Hwan and Mance in Team of Week

End fo August –

Train – Good by Cecchi, Althof, and Adelson

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote