Hall Of Famer

October –

Oct 3 – Home vs Real Madrid
Oct 17 – Hone vs Barcelona
Oct 21 – Away vs Arsenal
Oct 25 – Home vs Levente
Oct 28 – Away vs At. Madrid
Oct 31 – Home vs Villarreal

We are in 1st. But we had an easy first 6 games. None of the teams we played are higher than 10th on the table right now. But here is the big three in one month, and Villarreal, at 8, for you too. IF we are still in front after October, then we’ll start believing in the Melilla Juggernaut

SPAIN –

I pull out injured Thaigo. I also pulled Cesar Azpilicueta. I pull up 23 year old uncapped DC Jorge Mere at Paris St Germain and playing with 7.74 rating right now in Ligue 1, and even better in continental play. I also recall 35 year Santi Cazoria, who’s got the technical prowess of a demon. Mental great, just a little slow. But as a backup middle, I trust him.

Game 7 vs Real Madrid. Alright, let’s see what you have! VENGEANCE RARARAR!!!!!!! Well that was a dish best served quiet. Nothing happened, virtually no shots, nothing. 0-0 half. Hmpf. Keep it up! Still quiet until Jae-Hwan finds El Ghazi in the 62nd minute for a score. Garcia in. Ibrahim for Grealish. Dong-Hyuk slightly injured and Ortega heads in for ‘im. Diallo yellow. R. Madrid draw level in the 83rd. Stupid Isco scored . 1-1 draw. MOM is Jae-Hwan. Unlucky!

Dong-Hyuk out for 7-10 days with a bruised head.

Diallo and Jae-Hwan in Team of Week

Spain – We host Serbia. I move 25 year old Jose Goya to the ML, Marco Asensio to the MR and Isco in to the MC spot vacated by our injured Thiago. I also move Dani Parejo to MC instead of Juan Mata, who had an uneven game for us last time. We injure one of their players and they have to go off in the 13th minute. One of their bright young stars, Andrija Zivkovic. Very quiet. We finally get momentum in the last few minutes of the half. 0-0. Get a win! Ramos with a card and Vallejo too. Asensio crosses and hits ST Morata for a score in the 60th minute. Serbia give us their defensive formations and move forward now. I sub in old guy Santi Cazoria for Parejo. Serbia are coming hard. I ease to counter to see what’s what. Ruben Duarte for Sergio Ramos and his card. Olmo in for Costa at ST. We win 1-0, a win that I will take. Bit of a let off.

Ricardo was capped for Brazil today. He also got a goal as well.

We have a friendly vs Nigeria coming up soon. Vallejo is banned for the next match with too many yellows.

Mance is back from injury

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote