View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 05:54 PM   #238
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Home vs Cadiz. In place of Dong-Hyuk, I move El Ghazi to ST, and then Oliver to his spot in the MC line. Diallo back in the lineup for Garcia. I leave in Mptutu and Ouattara. Pick up where you left off! They do. Score in the 8th by Mance after they tackle Ricardo hard in the goal and Mance grabs the ball and fires. They get two bookings in the first ten minutes. Then two more follow. I tell my lads to stay on their feet. Cadi have four cards. I don’t want to get booked out of existence. Then they tackle Mputu with the ball, collect a second yellow and they have someone sent off in the 29th minute. We get some momentum, but no more shots before half. 1-0 Don’t get complacent! Another card for Cadiz. I send in Ja-Cheol for Oliver, and then another card for Cadiz. I send in Gameiro for El Ghazi. Another card for Cadiz. Another follows. Wow Cadiz, you need to back off. Gameiro finds Jae-wan for a score in the 79th. My final sub is Osmar for Ouattara. Jae-Hwan, MOM we win 2-0. No joke, Cadiz got 10 cards.

Jae-Hwan in Team of Week.

Ibrahim adapts his game to moving forward when possible

Our away match vs Juventus is here. If we get points, it’ll make it very tough for Arsenal to catch up. But this is still the least likely game to get a result in. It could be woodshed time here in Italy. I told my guys to focus on attacking set pieces during the week. Grealish is suspended and Ibrahim starts. We’re rested and fine. Gametime. Pick up where you left off! Again, we are the only team in this group to get points from Juventus thus far. Ricardo gest an early yellow and then…in the 7th minute? On a FK from downtown, Oliver finds and hits Ibrahim, who is free on the left flank, crosses to El Ghazi for the score. Ibrahim is injured in the 15th, and I send in Ja-Cheol. Jae-Hwan with a card. Half. Keep it up! We ly have 2 shots, 1 on target, we’re playing more defense than offense, so I slide from counter to actual defensive. We hold off early vs Juve, and a strong counter is turned aside. I send in Osmar for Jae-Hwan, and then pull Cook and him. They fire and score on us in the 74th. El Ghazi has been banged up with a knock. I sub in Felix Kadodia. Can we hold on to this tie for 10 minutes? Yes we can . Good job! Meanwhile Ajax beat Arsenal!

We are out of the Group!

Ibrahim is out for a month with a damaged knee.
El Ghazi – Out for a week or more with a gashed lower leg

We qualified with a game in hand, but we have a lot of injuries on my squad right now.

I make an offer to improve Mputu’s cash and value

My goal this year has been to hammer down deals of my stars moving forward.

Osmar is beginning to miss a few steps, and I drop him to rotation status.

For today’s match vs Cordoba, I have Kadodia, Grealish, Garcia, and Cecchi in the lineup for us. Keep our run going! Cook has taken over the DMC role nicely and will retain for the foreseeable future, with Osmar subbing at DC and DMC as needed. Cordoba are panicking too much and taking bad long shots. 7 shots, none on target thus far. We are 9 and 6 t the half, but nothing. Keep it up! Oliver finds Mance in the 55th.. Ortega for Kadodia. Ouattara for Garcia. Ja-Cheol for Oliver. We should have had more goals – 22 shots, 11 on target. A win is a win, but still MOM is Ricardo.

Mputu signs – 31k/week, rotation, 5 year deal, he’s worth 4.6 mill right now

Cecchi and Ricardo in Team of Week

End of November –

Training of the good – Ortega, Althof, Garcia

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote