Dec 1 – Home vs Ajax
Dec 5 – Away vs Getafe
Dec 9 – Away vs Real Union, Spanish Cup
Dec 13 Away vs Rayo
Dec 16 – Home vs Real Union, SC
Dec 20 – Home vs Real Betis

We are still 2nd in the liga

Spain draws England in their Semis

For today’s Ajax game, my only change is to move Ouattara back into the DC lineup. Pick up where you left off! Ricardo finds Grealish on the other side on an attacking run for a score early in the 16th. Then Ajax tackles us hard, and gets a yellow, but out DFk misses. We have some simple possession changes until Mance feeds Grealish for another score too. Half. Don’t lose your focus! We have been all over Ajax though, 15 shots to their 6, and they only had 1 on target, to our 7. I send in Ortega for Kadodia, and then Koo Ja-Cheol for Oliver. They force a shot through with sheer force of will in the 76th. Mputu for Garcia. MOM is Grealish and we win 2-1.

Well done. We finish the group with 11 points and 2nd place, Juventus had 14. Arsenal was in 4th.

After just a few months there, Manuel Lanzini was transfer listed by Real Madrid. Idiots. They don’t know how to use him. He wanted to move, and I’m not bringing him back with Grealish just owning his spot

Let’s interrupt this dynasty for another look at the Genie saves. I want to see where folks are now. I have some suspicions about some players. Going in, I think Cecchi has really turned it on, Kadodia is a major player, and Ibrahim is really improved. Let’s get a look see at my major folks:

By current ability:

Ricardo, 174/200
Jae-Hwan – 174/187
Cecchi – 165/179
Althof – 163/192
Mputu - 159/182
Mance – 158/191
Ouattara – 157/168
Grealish – 156/170
Oliver – 156/159
Cook – 155/159
El-Ghazi – 153/155
Dong-Hyuk – 150/179
Ibrahim – 150/170
Diallo – 150/159
Ja-Cheol – 140/149
Garcia – 138/186
Kadodia – 138/170
Gameiro – 134/156
Ortega – 134/158
Osmar – 125/130

I’ll skip looking at all of my other talent and such

But our major additions this year were Grealish, Ricardo, and El Ghazi, and then growth from my major players. You can see that all day here. As I thought Kadodia, with great stuff in the future, looks like a potential guy, and Ortega hasn’t advanced like I thought he would with his starts and subs last year. We may be moving on from him soon-ish. Anyways, I also used this year to secure deals with a lot of these folks moving forward.

You can see our investment paying off hard core. Let’s look more closely.

Let’s search by players in the liga

The ten best players right now are Neymar, Messi, GK Ter Stegan for Barca, Isco, Kroos, Passlack, De Bruyen for R, Madrid, Jae-Hwan and Ricardo for is, and the Brandt for R Madrid. Notice who’s missing, despite leading the charts, is At. Madrid. When you look at the potential for my players, Ricardo could be my Messi/Neymar. All of my key players are mostly on the rise – Mance, Althof, and such. Shoot, lets say two years down the road I have the same squad (mostly) and I have Mance at 180, Cecch at 175, Althof at 180, Ricardo at 193, Garcia at 170, Mputu at 175, and so forth. We are a class act that no one can touch.

So there you have it

Our match vs Getafe is here. They fired and are searching for a new head coach, so that;s nice. They are rocking the 20 spot right mow. We are favored. Jae-Hwan finds KAdodia in the 8th to begin our day. Garcia is booked. Half. Stay focused! Mputu for Garcia. Ja-Cheol for Oliver. Gameiro for Grealish. In extra time, a tired Ricardo drives, crosses to Gameiro for a score. We win 2-0, with 26 shots and 12 on target. MOM is Jae-Hwan. Good win

That was Kevin Gameiros first goal for us

For the first time in a long time, At Madrid tied a game, away at R Sociedad, which gives us a chance to play catch up on the board

Jae-Hwan is Team of Week

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote