Feb 3 – Away vs Barcelona, SC Semis
Feb 7 – Home vs Celta
Feb 10 – Home vs Man Utd, Champion
Feb 13 – Away vsvDeportivo
Feb 20 – Away vs R. Madrid
Feb 24 – Home vs Barcelona, SC Semis
Feb 27 – Home vs Levante

We are 1st in the liga

We have a lot of tough games this month. Barcax2, Man Utd, and R Madrid. I think our unbeaten streak is about to get beaten.

I have some bad news sports fans. We have a min buyout clause on Ouattara of 35 mill. After rejecting their little dances and such, Bayern finally make an offer fo 35 mill for Ouattara. That sucks for a lot of reasons, not only the fact that I built him.

I begin to scout the globe. Is there someone out there with a similar parabola to Ouattara?

What about 20 year old Cesar Mejia? I start scouting

We’re probably fine with Diallo/Garcia/Cecchi/Mputu, and Benatia at the spot. Plus when Osmar comes back from his injury that adds another. But I want to start scouting folks now. My board gave me some cash, and I have the 30 mill minus my club’s fee so I have the transfer kitty needed. He made 75 appearances for me and was a strong mover. I also lost my vice captain.

Of all of the DCs out there, the one I’d like the most, if there was no cost attached, is Dani Perez, On loan at R. Sociedad from R Madrid, and one of the bright stars At 20, he’s almost good enough to get capped. He’s great. He’s better than Ouattara, frankly. And he’s happy to move to us, but R. Madrid may not be easy to dislodge him. I make an offer of 19 mill.

I make Dong-Hyuk my vice

R. Madrid reject my early offers

I agree to 15 mill with Boca for 20 year old Cesar Mejia, a decent backup, but nothing like what Dani Perez would offer.

Barca Away Game Leg 1. Mance is back. Kadodia is back as well, but I don’t want to rush him into the lineup just yet. I begin defensively. Quiet half, booking by Grealish and two by Barca. Rain in the day, and it’s a boggy mess. Half. You can win this! As the half opens up, Neymar scores in the 53rd. Uh oh! They bang up Mance and I send in EL Ghazi for him, the Ibrahim fro the carded Grealish. In the 81st, El Ghazi intercepts the ball, and shoots and scores. Awesome! Ja-Cheol in. We tie 1-1. I’m happy with that

We had 10 shots to their 19, and 51% of possession. A 1-1 tie on the road puts us into a good place at home.

Real Madrid accept an offer of 25 mill for Dani Perez

We agree to a deal with Dani

DC Cesar Mejia is agreed to, and I do have just enough cash for both him and Perez. But there isn’t an immediate need for two. If I went back to a 4 D with 2 fullbacks II’d be more concerned. I delay the deal out of the Mejia deal.

ST Kadodia is back.

DC Diallo’s new deal is done 30k/week, 4 years, first team, still worth 10.5 mill

We finalize the deal with Perez. He’ll come at the end of the season

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote