View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 04:42 PM   #247
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Game 23 vs Celta – We head back to the liga. Celta are in a slump and are 13th. Quiet early, just a booking for them. Very few shots on goal. Half. You need to show me something different. I move from control to full on attack. In the 57th, Jack Grealish gets a goal driving to him by Ricardo I sub in Kadodia for Mance A few minutes later Dong-Hyuk drives, finds Jae-Hwan, who fires, GK finds it and it drops to the ground nearby the GK, as Kadodia scrambles onto the ball, a panicked DC gets there first but puts it into the goal. OG. Jae-Hwan finds Dong-Hyuk next for a goal in the 77th. In heads Garcia and El Ghazi. We give away a penalty in the 87th which sees “harsh”. They sink it. Dong-Hyk finds Kadodia for a score at the 90:19 mark. We win 4-1. MOM is Jae-Hwan.

This ends a drought fo Dong-Hyuk. TO be fair, I have him on support, and he;s gotten assists, but no goals in a while

The 15 MOM that Jae-Hwan has is te most in a Melillan season, set by him last year for 14

Ricardo, Dong-Hyuk and Jae-Hwan all named in Team of the Week

ARE YOU READY FOR THE WOODSHED?!?!??

Time to host Manchester United. Welcome to North Africa!

Osmar is back from injury, but we’ll hold him out of this match, I want to give him some development time. Diallo is back from Mali’s senior squad

This will be a real test of where we are at as a team. I have the whole A team out there. EL Ghazi, Mance, Dong-Hyuk, Ricardo, Grealish, Cook, Diallo, Cecchi, Mputu, Althof, and of course, Jae-Hwan. It’s game day, you ready? We are actually favored by a bit. That’s crazy. Man Utd have three major injuries – Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw and Riechadly Bazoer. I ease back to Standard, from my normal control. Pick up where you left off!!! They sink a DFK in the 14th minute. Cards to Mputu and Diallo, and another for them. Then a shot hits GK De Gea (from the Spanish national squad) and then Mance pounces on the rebound and we tie at the 41st minute. Just before the half, in injury time, Jae-Hwan finds Dong-Hyuk for a score. 2-1 at the half, us Don’t. Get . Complacent! Dong-Hyuk scores in the 55th. Cook found him on a deep attack run. Garcia for the card-ed Diallo. Ibrahim for Grealish. Another booking for Man Utd. We win 3-1, and that;s a very respectable game. MOM is Cook with two assists on the day. Very happy with that!

Diallo is banned for the next Man Utd match

Kadodia pens a new deal. 30k/week, hot prospect, and 1.2 mill.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote