View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 11:41 PM   #16
stratonascar
High School Varsity

It's Tuesday before IRP: A Show That Start 72 Debbie Gibson clones (Not 71, I Messed It Up)
(BGM: Electric Youth by what we've mentioned in the Last Post)

With 72 Debbie Gibson Clones (but not 71) because of Mindy Duncan performing in another Musical Number in which Miss Teen USA 1988 Mindy Duncan goes to lead vocals another Video Postcard which sets in Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA

And Then these Prizes were announced to the New Miss Teen USA 1989 in which the new Miss Teen USA will be driving in a New Dodge Colt because I Hope I Can Run a Dodge soon in the 1990 Jollibee Cup Series after that it's Mindy and Debbie Clones singing "Only In My Dreams" (1) also by Debbie Gibson well it's the Debbie Gibson show in Ontario, California hosted by Wil Shriner and That Women from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids and looks like we did it

Wil: "Will be Right back with the Evening Gown Competition after this word from Crest, The Official Toothpaste of the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant, Stay With Us"

And Back to More Of a Show That Stars 72 Debbie Gibson clones all hoping to be the Real Miss Teen USA with the Evening Gown Competition as they are Ready to sing "Lost In Your Eyes" (2) in evening gowns.

Wil: "Mindy, Why don't you do the Honors Please?"

And Then The Music Starts Playing

"I get lost in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind...
Is it love that I am in?

I get weak in a glance
Isn't this what's called romance?
And now I know
'Cause when I'm lost I can let go"

And Then Mindy Sings while the Contestants and the Kammer Choir Serenaded them before they sing on Back-Up Vocals but midway in the evening gown competition the Girls sing "Foolish Beat" until were done as we are going to name our Final Five with the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant will decide a Winner.

"Well, That was even good I have a feeling my wish that we want a Special Debbie Gibson Paint Scheme to run towards the end of the Season, But I will be excited", Jay said.

After Mindy Duncan tours the Southern Californian Inland Empire, The Top 5 is Revealed by Marcia Strassman (3)

TOP 5: Kristi Wright (Texas), Kristie Dawn Hicks (Kentucky), Kara Quinn (Vermont), Brandi Sherwood (Idaho), Heidi Jo Langseth (North Dakota)

And Now It's Time to Ask the Judges Some Questions to the Five Finalists as Wil surrounded by a Bowl with the Names of Judges in a Sheet of Paper as Kristi is the first to call after Wil Shuffles and knocks one of these and made a Let's Make a Deal Reference before Chosing Patrick St. Claire after that Kristie Dawn Hicks chose Judge Wapner (of The People's Court) but It's Richard Lawrence and Then Kara Quinn chose Judge Reinhold (from Beverly Hills Cop) but it's Judge Jill Whelan of the Love Boat, and after that Brandi Sherwood came up next and chose Chief Justice (William) Rehnquist but instead it's actually the guy who played Frank Cooper Jr. on Guiding Light airing on this next work and after that Heidi choses from a countless number of Judges and gets his Hoodrat Miguel Nunez and after the Judges Questions we get down to the Wire as One Debbie Gibson Clone will win Miss Teen USA and the Judges pick their ranking with some dramatic music being played.

But when they go to the Final Commercial Break which features a Word from Pantene Pro-V, I will probably invite all 72 Members of the Debbie Gibson Choir (Consisting of 51 Miss Teen USA Contestants including a winner to be named), and I'm getting excited.

And After the McDonald's Commercial that I will go tomorrow in which Jamie McMurray will run that scheme for 1990 in the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Circuit, Mindy Duncan makes her final walk.

Well with 2 Contestants vieing for the 1990 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Rookie of the Year Title by Raybestos, Miss Universe 1989 has assisted to crown and Mark Martin, I Mean Ward has handed me the Computer Printout to Will Shriner and the Results

4RU: Heidi Jo Langseth (Norh Dakota)
3RU: Kristi Wright (Texas)
2RU: Kara Quinn (Vermont)
And So with Brandi Sherwood (Idaho) & Kristie Dawn Hicks (Kentucky) could come down if one of them will win Miss Teen USA and It goes to Idaho's Brandi Sherwood (1RU: Kentucky's Kristie Dawn Hicks)

And then Brandi winning Miss Teen USA, Wil Said: "Brandi Congratulations, you are Brand New Miss Teen USA 1989, your friends and fans are ready to greet you, congratulations take your traditional walk"

Hit it Kammer Choir and the 50 Losers!

"Electric youth
Feel the power, you see the energy
Comin' up
Coming on strong
The future only belongs
to the future itself
and the future is
Electric youth
It's true you can't fight it
Live by it
the next generation...

it's electric"

And Then while Mindy Duncan reads the Miss Teen USA Creed, I Said "Well we can use this song to reveal our new paint scheme to salute Debbie Gibson for the what might be remainder of the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Season and I'm Excited, Yes! Yes!"

Electric youth
Feel the power, you see the energy
Comin' up
Coming on strong
The future only belongs
to the future itself"

Wil: Well Marcia, We Have Our Winner
Marcia: A Few Short Hours Ago, She was Just Brandi Sherwood from Idaho, Now She's Miss Teen USA
Wil: And I'm Wil Shriner
Marcia: And I'm Marcia Strassman
Wil: And to all our winners for the Hundreds of Peoples connecting with Miss Teen USA thanks for sharing this years pageant with us (with Marcia), Good Night!

And While all the Girls Congratulate Brandi, Electric Youth sung by Brandi and the Debbie Clones being played while Harry Smith announces Sugar Ray Leonard challenges Roberto Duran in a Boxing Rematch plus Rob Reiner, Casey Kasem (of CT40) and The Bee-Gee's on Tomorrow's CBS This Morning, I Announced we will invite Brandi and Miss Teen USA 1989 Girls to perform that song on a Big Debbie Gibson Army Party to reveal our Brand New Paint Scheme and maybe run that scheme in Phoenix and Auto Club Speedway and I Can't Wait, Woo Hoo and then I went to bed playing All Debbie Gibson stuff in automated CD Player til the morning comes!

STARTING GRID FOR THIS WEEKEND'S KROGER 400 AT IRP

ROW 1 - #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. ('79 Gatorade Throwback Chevrolet), #17 Darrell Waltrip (Tide Chevrolet)
ROW 2 - #7 Alan Kulwicki (Zerex Ford), #48 Jimmie Johnson (Lowe's Darlington Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 3 - #9 Bill Elliott (Melling Ford), #5 Kasey Kahne [DNF - X] (2013 Farmers Insurance Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 4 - #41 Kurt Busch (2001 HAAS Throwback Chevrolet), #18 Kyle Busch (M&M's Crispy Toyota)
ROW 5 - #19 Carl Edwards (Classified Records: Pinay Toyota), #27 Rusty Wallace (Kodiak Ford)
ROW 6 - #11 Denny Hamlin ('78 Cale Yarborough 1st National City Travelers Checks Throwback Toyota), #90 Ann Ware (Ford)
ROW 7 - #10 Heather "Princess" Day (Nature's Bakery Chevrolet), #14 Cindy Stark (Bass Pro Shops Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 8 - #28 Davey Allison (Texaco/Havoline Ford), #92 Desiree Wynder (Stanley Tools Chevrolet)
ROW 9 - #42 Kyle Larson (Target Chevrolet), #4 Kevin Harvick [DNF - X] (Busch Beer Cale Yarborough '79 Chevrolet)
ROW 10 - #38 Tyrone Mitchell (Ford Credit Ford), #71 Dave Marcis (Big Apple Market Chevrolet)
ROW 11 - #20 Matt Kenseth [DNF - X] (DeWalt Toyota), #43 Richard Petty ('72 STP Throwback Ford)
ROW 12 - #15 Eddie O'Neill (Quality Care Ford), #6 Mark Martin (Stroh's Light Ford)
ROW 13 - #47 AJ Allmendinger (Scott's Chevrolet), #3 Dale Earnhardt (American Ethanol E15 Richard Childress '78 Throwback Chevrolet)
ROW 14 - #75 Morgan Shepherd (Valvoline Ford), #29 Dale Jarrett (Hardee's Ford)
ROW 15 - #24 Janessa Franklin (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet), #33 Harry Gant (Skoal Oldsmobile)
ROW 16 - #89 Sara Ward (Evinrude Outboards Pontiac), #55 Phil Parsons (Crown Petroleum Oldsmobile)
ROW 17 - #1 Terry Labonte [DNF - X] (Skoal Oldsmobile), #2 Brad Keselowski (Miller High Life Early 80's Throwback Ford)
ROW 18 - #36 Kenny Wallace (Cox Treated Lumber Pontiac), #26 Jay Jianoran (Pepsi Toyota)
ROW 19 - #25 Tim Richmond (NAPA Auto Parts Bill Elliott '85 Throwback), #83 Lake Speed (Wynn's Oldsmobile)
ROW 20 - #21 Neil Bonnett (Citgo Ford), #16 Larry Pearson (Chattanooga Chew Buick)
ROW 21 - #31 Ryan Newman (Caterpillar Throwback Chevrolet), #84 Amie Goodyear (MDS Transport Buick)
ROW 22 - #64 Lillian Narodowski (Schneider Electric Chevrolet)

NOTES

(1) Kid Creole and The Coconuts didn't appear in this Canon, No Lifeboat Party (To Announce the Semifinalists), "Darlin, You Can Take Me (In the Swimsuit Competition) & "I Love Girls" (in this Music Video Number).

(2) Kid Creole did performed "My Male Curosity" in the evening gown but in this storyline canon, Kid Creole did NOT performed in the 1989 Miss Teen USA Pageant, Sorry

(3) Angela Visser never announced the Top 5 in this storyline

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-19-2016 at 12:52 AM.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote