View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 08:44 PM   #369
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Fleet Names: The Home Defense Force, and The Fist Of Boojie. (Yes, get the jokes out of your system now that when the Inquisitor turns us loose on the enemy, that they're about to get fisted. Just remember, while Navy Discipline is relatively loose, I don't think our Inquisitor would appreciate the mighty Fleets being referred to in such a way)

Break Down:

HDF: 3 Destroyers, 9 Corvettes
FoB: 10 Destroyers, 5 Corvettes (This should be our travelling force)

I'm thinking that we need to prioritize Cruiser upgrades, as my learned Engineering colleague would say "Bigger Ships are Coming. Be Ready".

This could change with whoever will be taking over for me (and of course, incidents could happen that could force a change), but I think we have more then enough smaller ships for now.

I hope to live long enough to set in the next generation of ships.

edit: Inquisitor, we seem to have a naval capacity nearly unmatched across the galaxy. While we are currently at peace, I urge to consider at least considering using our fleet in an offensive role instead of a defensive role. Only you can decide whether the gains to be had are worth the risks, but I would be failing Boojie not to mention it.

Last edited by SirFozzie : 06-21-2016 at 08:46 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote