View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 03:00 PM   #354
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
I just read a report that we mail billions of packages all over the country each year. We're pretty successful at keeping track of all that.

If (China) or India or Belgium sends in 100,000,000 "tourists", at what point is it a problem worth addressing if they don't go home? Obviously we couldn't sustain 100%, I'm sure we can agree on that, but where do you draw the line?

What I think I hear you suggesting is just complete apathy. It seems, for this particular issue, a very anti-sovereign stance.

But we don't track the packages for weeks or months or years after they are delivered. That's the difference.

Do you want to RFID everyone that comes to the U.S. and then set up monitoring stations all across the country? Do you want everyone to report to a government office once a week?

You keep dodging the practical questions. How are you going to do this and how are you going to pay for it?