View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 06:28 PM   #419
PilotMan
Head Coach

I will be voting for Clinton.

I don't particularly like her. However, I can cut her slack because she has literally been in the cross hairs of the republican party since 1992. After 24 years of a group doing everything they can to destroy you, you're not going to be looking any better.

On top of that, she is clearly a strong fighter. Her persistence and resolve are impressive. She's gone from a loud mouth first lady, to a Senator, and Sec of State. She's been around big decision and big decision makers. Her handle on international politics is worlds better than either Sanders or Trump.

Even bigger than all of that? The Supreme Court. For me, it's all about this. No matter what, the Dems have to win so that the Court can change after decades as a right based court. There's a good chance that in addition to the one vacant seat, that another may open up. So voting for the Dem option is the only choice here.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 07-06-2016 at 06:28 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote