View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 05:40 PM   #3589
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
A

Finally, does anyone else feel it might be time to start sun setting the ultimate fighter series? The quality has been pretty poor and that men's fight tonight was awful, I'm not sure either of those guys will ever be any more than filler.

I've watched the last 4-5 years worth, and I've really enjoyed them. The Mrs even get's into it, especially when the women are involved. To be fair to the guys last night, the guy who won was fighting at 205, is really a 185er who was giving away almost 30 pounds on fight night.

His opponent is really green on the ground, but his standup was some of the slickest and hardest around. Reminded me of Cheick Kongo.

The entire women's 115lb division is former TUF fighters. It's been a good series. I can't see it going away anytime soon. Besides, they still keep pulling names out, like Tony Ferguson. The woman who won TUF last night could absolutely be fighting for the title sooner than later. Maybe another 3-4 fights and she'd be ready.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote