View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 07:59 AM   #643
Ned Doolittle
Banned

I like Trump's stance/comments on NATO. It shows a hesitancy to throw Americans into whatever calamity is happening on someone else's doorstep. NATO is very one-sided. It's us giving aid to other countries in the event they are attacked. But no one attacks America, so when would Europe come to our aid to make this a mutually beneficial arrangement? NATO is Europe getting into trouble and America footing the bill in the form of financial and military aid - those come from you and I and I support Trump's take on this. In order to make America great again you need to weigh the risk/reward of us automatically engaging in other countries' conflicts. That's the kind of pro-America perspective and dialogue that got Trump the republican nomination. Trump doesn't get to this point without talk like that - I just hope he follows through on all of his extreme views and doesn't turn into Obama from 2008 with all his "Change" that never amounted to much. I'm willing to give him a shot, he should get 4 yr's and if he falls flat on his face then no need to reelect him.
Ned Doolittle is offline   Reply With Quote