Thread: American - 2015
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 10:30 PM   #93
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

That was a weird hang up we had in the first attempt to play. I paused the game because I was trying to get my son to go to bed so he would be ready to wake up at 6 for our trip to Wilmington tomorrow, then my controller simply ceased to work in game at that point.

Then the game happened.. Wacky stuff all around. Looked like I was going to take a comfortable lead into half time when my safety just decided to let kodos' WR have a ball deep down the middle and we gave up a score on 2 plays with like 12 seconds left.

But the vaunted running attack we had been struggling with for a week or two woke back up in a big way after that.. Some back and forth incredible offense went down for a while, then we managed a late pick to seal the deal in one of the more exciting contests I think I have played against anyone.

I noticed after the game kodos QB got knocked out, I didn't even realize it until I saw the stat sheet... So that sucks balls to know. The backup was sloppy but he made some good throws in there too. Just too many interceptions in the end. Our defense has been able to hang with everyone this year and they were a big part of this win, but I would have to say Harris was the MVP. There was one run in particular that was a jaw dropper.. Might have been the best stick work on a single play I have ever achieved. Just barely got out of a tackle at the line of scrimmage from kodos himself, then juked inside and back out and barely outran the rest of the Rochester D.

It did feel like our guys were running in sand a few times, like they couldn't hit their top speed or something.. But that might be because I am used to playing with my single player team where I have a couple burners handling the ball a lot. I practiced for this one Kodos, haha.. Didn't trust myself going in cold.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote