View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 08:22 PM   #10
djsatu
High School Varsity

Finally taking a break for supper. Have played a total of 6 games today after patching my game with kits,emblems etc for the time being. What a beautiful game of football PES plays this year! I cannot believe how fun and fluid the game really is. Of all the goals I have scored so far, not one has been the same as an previous one. I upped my shooting level to advanced, so im still getting the hang of the aiming and power, but its the way to go for total control and when you score, you will literally jump out of your chair to celebrate! I have played on the default game speed, and tried one game on -1, but 0 feels just perfect for me. Alternating right now on top player and superstar levels. The CPU will make you pay for bad passes, and I love how creative they get in the buildup play. The defensive AI is MUCH better this year around their own area. Gone are the days of holding down speed and plowing straight down the middle. The collision detection system is insane, and really add's to the game! Love going up for a header to be bumped from behind by the defender and falling to the ground! Through ball battles with the defender clutching you is awesome also. I saw something pretty cool last game. The CPU player moved in front of my guy who immediately fell to the ground grabbing his face like he had been elbowed! The ref blew the foul and awarded me a free kick! Amazing! The ball physics are the best I have seen in any soccer game. Passing is alot harder this year, and you need to be patient in your build up. You actually need to put the correct power on your passes for the ball to get to your guy or the AI will easily pick it off everytime. I also love the different weight of the players. You can turn on a dime with some, and not so much with others. Just awesome! Also the amount of fouls and cards in this years game is greatly improved! Goalies and save animations are fantastic!

whomario the same goes for through balls. They will not get to your guys all the time. You have to mix in aerial through balls as well.

My only gripe is the commentary. It really is bland. I might change the language to something other than english just so its tolerable.

FIFA demo download will have to wait for the time being as im just so much into PES right now. However I am reading impressions on OS forums for the time being, and its a mixed bag. Maybe by the weekend I will get it! Would love to hear other impressions on here about both games. If you are on the fence with PES, get it! Waiting for the roster update before I start my ML.

Last edited by djsatu : 09-13-2016 at 08:29 PM.
djsatu is offline   Reply With Quote